How subscription works in UAN-Safe mobile app
UAN-Safe mobile apps are free for everyone to install and use. But to contribute and benefit more in the UAN-Safe community, have access to advanced features, users can subscribe to different Premium memberships through auto-renewing subscription from App Store.
1) MINI MEMBER: free for every user once they sign up. MINI MEMBER can access most of the functionalities in the app, such as explore on map view, read news feed, make comments, create alerts and network notifications. MINI MEMBER can join as many public networks as they want, although limited to create or join one open and one private network.
2) MEDI MEMBER: 10 Swedish Krona every month including VAT (or equal prices in other currencies). Besides all MINI MEMBER access, MEDI MEMBER can create five public, five open, five private networks, and join five open, five private networks.
3) MAXI MEMBER: 19 Swedish Krona every month including VAT (or equal prices in other currencies). Besides all MINI MEMBER access, MAXI MEMBER can create and join unlimited networks of all types, and customize network settings.
4) MEGA MEMBER: 49 Swedish Krona every month including VAT (or equal prices in other currencies). Besides all MAXI MEMBER access, MEGA MEMBER can customize alert central settings.
5) MACRO MEMBER: 99 Swedish Krona every month including VAT (or equal prices in other currencies). Besides all MEGA MEMBER access, MACRO MEMBER can add devices and monitor and administrate unlimited number of alert system, cameras and other devices.
All membership subscriptions are monthly based and payment is handled by App Store with user’s App Store Account.
– Payment of the first month will be charged to App Store Account at confirmation of the subscription purchase, although if users purchase for the first time, they will get 30 days trial period for free.
– Subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before end of the current period. Auto-renew can only be turned off from App Store, but not inside the app, according to Apple policy. Once auto-renew is turned off, the subscription is still valid, so does user have the same access, until end of the current period.
– Subscription is bound to UAN-Safe user account, instead of the device. Once subscribed, user can use the UAN-Safe account on any device where UAN-Safe mobile app is available, with the same membership access.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be upgraded or downgraded by the user at any time. User will receive a refund of remaining time of the current subscription. Payment of the new subscription will be charged immediately and the new subscription becomes effective immediately.